If you are reading this, you either use a fax for official communication or are planning to do this. But, in the technological era that we live in today, don’t we want something that is more convenient and compact? It is not feasible to buy a bulky fax machine for sending a fax.
Moreover, you also have to keep the machine on for 24×7 to ensure that you don’t miss any fax. So, using a fax machine for daily communication can be extremely unfeasible.
Thankfully, there are ways to make this process a little easier. You can use email to fax machine through online fax services like CocoFax. Here is what you need to know about Email to Fax 2020:
CocoFax- the most commonly used online fax service in the world. It has served a multitude of clients from small startups to multinational corporations. Its fax solution crosses the boundary of simplicity and convenience.
CocoFax will not only help you with sending or receiving faxes but also provide a fax number for free. When you sign up for CocoFax and get the free trial period of 30 days, you will also get the option of selecting your fax number.
Also, with the trial period, you can use CocFax without any risk of losing money. If you don’t like the service, you can cancel the trial.
Sending A Fax Using Email
If you have chosen CocoFax as a service for office communication, sending the fax will be an easy task. All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. To use this service from CocoFax, sign up on the official website of CooFax and start your free trial period. Once you have done that, CocoFax will give you the option of selecting your fax number at no cost. It is important to register on CocoFax using the same email address you will be using for sending and receiving faxes.
2. Open whatever email client you have been using on your device including computer, laptop, tablet, or any smartphone. You can either open the email on your web browser or on the app. For example, you can use Gmail from a web browser, app, or even Outlook.
3. Go to the option of creating a new email and select it. A popup will open that will differ depending on the email client you are using. However, the basic idea will remain the same.
4. As the email popup opens up, you can start composing your fax. Here are the fields that you will have to fill:
- To – The ‘To’ field is for entering the email address of the receiver. To send the fax, you have to add the country code of the receiver, their fax number and end it with ‘@cocofax.net’. For instance, if you live in India, you will add country code +91 to the fax number. Here is what you will enter in the ‘To’ field if the fax number was 123456: email@example.com
- Subject – The second field is ‘Subject’ that is not mandatory to fill. If you want, you can leave the field empty. However, if you write something there, it will appear on top of the printed fax documents as a note.
- Email Body – The body of the email is also an optional field. Usually, you write the content of the email here, but in this case, whatever you enter in the body, will come as the cover page of the page. This cover page will be the first page of the fax document received by the recipient.
- Attachment – This is the most important part as it will contain the document you want to fax. Any document that you want to fax should be attached to the email. The supported formats include docx, doc, xlsx, xlx, jpg, and png.
5. After you have filled all the required fields, all there left to do is press the ‘Send’ button. This email will be sent to CocoFax which will translate it into the fax document. Once the document is translated, the fax machine of the receiver is dialed instantaneously.
When the fax is delivered to the receiver, ocoFax will send you an email confirming the same along with the time log. If the fax couldn’t be delivered successfully, you will receive an email for that as well. It is important to note that most of the time, the reason for failed delivery is at the receiver’s end – the machine is busy or off. Sometimes, the send has entered the wrong number. Theoretically, there is no fault of the CocoFax service.
So, these are the simple steps that you have to follow for sending an email to fax. These are easy, simple, and don’t require the use of a bulky fax machine. Now, that you have learned about how to send the fax, it is time to know how to receive one.
Receiving Fax Using Email
Once you have signed up on CocoFax, receiving faxes will become an automated process. In short, CocoFax will take care of everything.
You will have used an email address for registering on CocoFax. On the same email ID, you will receive all the faxes sent to your fax number.
If someone wants to send you faxes, you will have to give them your fax number. For this, you have to use the fax number provided to you by CocoFax for free. If you have sent them fax before, your fax number will appear on the received fax which they can use for replying to you.
When the person sends you some documents on the fax number given by CocoFax, it will be received by the online service provider. They will transform the documents and send them to you in your email inbox.
With this service by CocoFax, all your fax needs are taken care of including free fax to email and email to fax services. When using a reputed brand like CocoFax, you will have access to an automated system so that there isn’t any third person involved with your fax communications. So, the entire communication will be between your receiver and you.