If the bride prefers an exquisite and romantic style, then boho wedding dresses will do the job perfectly. They give a feeling of freedom and represent tenderness and sensuality. This wedding dress style suits a delicate and romantic nature and a confident businesswoman with a strong character. Boho chic wedding dresses personify the bohemian style, making it difficult for anyone to compete with their beauty. Therefore, many brides make their dreams come true and choose a romantic outfit.
A boho wedding dress can have various embroideries, laces, or a casual look. It can be very exquisite and has hand embroidery. Such wedding dresses are perfect for a celebration in an unusual place: the beach, an ancient castle, or in the garden.
Types Of Boho Dresses For The Bride
Boho wedding dresses suit freedom-loving individuals who do not tolerate restrictions. These dress outfits are very comfortable, and many models allow you to emphasize your individuality and inner state of mind. When making boho dresses, attention is focused on textural expression. Most fashion designers prefer to sew it from silk, linen, chiffon, and cotton. The color scheme does not have to be white. It can be beige, powder-colored, pale pink, and other colors.
Boho wedding dresses create a light and sophisticated look, highlighting the style with lace or embroidery. The main component of this model is the elongated skirt, which will flutter with the slightest breeze. Some dresses are made in an asymmetrical version with a train. The neckline of the outfit can be made in various variations.
Wedding dresses in boho style may differ in the following designs:
- the top is open and strapless, emphasizing the collarbone and neck;
- there are thin straps at the top, which creates a naive and sweet look;
- neckline with elbow-length sleeves;
- a high neckline will look better on a bride who has broader shoulders. This will soften the image;
- full-length lace sleeves can hide the bride’s plump arms;
- to attract attention to the neckline, it is V-shaped;
- if you want to be more revealing, a dress with an open back will do.
These bohemian dresses do not accept stilettos or heels that are too high. Low-platform shoes will look harmonious with such dresses. If you decide to hold your wedding on the beach, you won’t need shoes. The style of these boho style wedding dresses is simplicity, comfort, and elegance.
What Models Are There?
Boho style wedding dresses are characterized by diversity, so when you choose an outfit, be guided not only by the bride’s build but also by where the event will be held. We list the most popular models of such boho chic wedding dresses:
- beach option – light skirt and lace decorations;
- vintage wedding dresses were created a hundred years ago. They are gorgeous and can surprise;
- hippie style outfits – have a loose fit and high waist, decorated with embroidery and lacing;
- gypsy style – has a unique charm and is decorated with bright colors, frills, and multi-layered skirts;
- wedding dresses in boho-chic style – are exceptionally luxurious and can be decorated with rhinestones and magnificent lace.
The presence of such a variety of models will allow any bride to choose precisely the option that will best reflect her individuality.