Are you looking for an easy way to keep your Barefoot Dreams blanket looking its best? Washing your Barefoot Dreams blanket is a simple process that will keep it cozy and soft for years to come. With the right instructions, you’ll be able to extend the lifespan of your blanket with minimal effort. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the proper way to wash your Barefoot Dreams blanket, so you can enjoy it for years to come. Whether you have a luxurious mink, chenille, or fleece blanket, you’ll be able to keep it clean and looking its best. So, grab your washing supplies and get ready to learn the best way to wash your Barefoot Dreams blanket.
How To Wash Barefoot Dreams Blanket
- Begin by preparing your washing machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add a small amount of detergent to your wash machine’s detergent compartment.
- Add the Barefoot Dreams blanket to the washing machine and turn it on.
- The Barefoot Dreams blanket will automatically start spinning, which will help to clean it.
- Allow the Barefoot Dreams blanket to soak in the washer for a predetermined amount of time, according to the size of the blanket.
- Once the time is up, remove the Barefoot Dreams blanket from the washer and spin it dry on low heat.
- If necessary, use a hair dryer on low heat to finish drying the Barefoot Dreams blanket.
- Once the Barefoot Dreams blanket is dry, it is ready to be stored.
How Often To Wash Your Blanket
- First, determine how often you plan on using your blanket. If you are using it most often during the winter months, then you should wash it every week. If it is used less frequently, then you can wash it once a month or even less.
- Next, gather your washing supplies. You will need a basin of warm water, detergent, and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Fill the basin with warm water and add enough detergent to cover the blanket in the water. Soak the blanket for a few minutes, making sure to agitate it occasionally to help remove the dirt and debris.
- Once the blanket is clean, gently spin it so that all sides are wetted. Then, place the cloth or sponge over one of the wet sides of the blanket and wring out as much water as possible.
- Place the blanket on a dry surface and gently press down on any wrinkles or creases in the fabric. Then, allow the blanket to air-dry.
How To Washing Your Blanket By Hand
- Remove the blanket from the bed or furniture where you plan to wash it.
- Fill a sink with room-temperature water and add mild soap.
- Gently place the blanket into the sink so that all edges are submerged.
- Allow the blanket to soak for a few minutes, then use a soft brush to scrub any dirt, dust, or stains off of the surface.
- Rinse the blanket in cool water several times until the water runs clear.
- Hang the blanket to dry completely, using a hanger that is large enough to accommodate the size of the blanket.
Drying Your Blanket
- First, ensure your blanket is completely dry before storing it away. This will help to avoid any potential damage to the fabric.
- If you will be storing your blanket for an extended period of time, it is recommended that you put it in a medium-thickness fabric bag. This will help to protect the fabric from dust and other particles.
- If you are only storing your blanket for a short period, you can simply hang it on a clothesline or rack to air dry.
- Make sure that the ends of the blanket are hanging down so that they can air dry completely.
- It is important to note that the fabric of a Barefoot Dreams blanket is delicate, so be gentle when handling it. Be sure not to stretch or pull on the fabric unnecessarily.
- Once the blanket is completely dry, you can store it away in its original packaging. This will help to protect the fabric from damage.
Tips For Keeping Your Blanket Looking Its Best
- Follow the instructions on the tag or label of your blanket. These instructions will provide you with the best way to wash your blanket.
- Use cold water and mild detergent.
- Hang your blanket to dry.
- Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners, or dryer sheets on your blanket. These chemicals can damage the fibers of your Blanket.
- Be patient when washing your Blanket. It may take a few washes to get it looking and smelling like new.
Washing your Barefoot Dreams blanket is a simple and easy process that will help keep it looking great for years to come. If it comes with tags that say, “hand wash only,” then you can hand wash it to keep it in great shape. However, if it’s more delicate, you can machine wash it to avoid over-drying it. If your blanket comes with a tag that says, “dry cleaning only,” then you’re in luck. You can throw it in the dryer, and it should come out great. Your Barefoot Dreams blanket will stay clean and fresh with a few simple steps, including rolling it up or folding it, lightly brushing it, and avoiding over-drying it. These tips will help you keep your cloth looking great, so you can enjoy them for years to come.
What should I do if I accidentally get my Blanket wet?
If your Blanket gets wet, you can simply let it air dry, or you can machine wash it on delicate. If it gets really wet, you may need to take it to a professional dry cleaner.
How often should I wash my Blanket?
It is recommended that you wash your Blanket every few months, but it is up to you to decide how often you want to wash it. If it starts to look dirty or if the fabric feels stiff after washing, then you may need to wash it more frequently.
How do I know if my Blanket is dry?
If you hang your Blanket to dry, it should be completely dry within a few hours. If it is still damp after hanging, then you may need to put it in the dryer.